You need support for your project and heard of Shirley’s excellent reputation covering 12 countries as a Spa and Wellness Project Manager, Development, & Operations.
Indeed you’ve come to the right place. With more than twenty-five years of experience in this industry and beginning my career as a massage therapist, I have the experience in all types of facilities and with extraordinary projects. Many projects went on to win awards during my tenure.
I’ve worked with top hospitality brands as well as local companies to create day spas, hotel & resort spas, wellness facilities, and destination spas. My projects varied in size from small to 10,000 sq m. Some had pools indoors and outdoors, massive fitness equipment, hammams, and class studios. I operated outdoor massage areas, had a funicular, glass bottom treatment rooms over the water, branded a health food dining option, and more.
My completed projects have been in Ankara, Mumbai, Riyadh, Doha, Shanghai, Istanbul, Canouan Island, Izmir, Udaipur. Along with other assignments in Cairo, Durrat Arriyadh, Foshan, Ein Sokhna, Kuala Lumpur, Ho Chi Minh, the Dead Sea Jordan, Bali, Surabaya, Bangkok, Tallinn, Moscow, San Francisco, Jakarta, Singapore, Belek, Tala Bay, and Jaipur.
Link here to view a partial list of some of the companies that I have collaborated with including international design teams.
With an A-List of testimonials from grateful clients.
I’m here to help you scratch things off your ‘to-do list’.
You need the time to relax and get that massage!
- Hire me to consult with your company on a variety of spa, beauty, fitness & wellness related topics for your facility.
- I am the ‘go to’ person regarding cultural integration.
- Enjoy the freedom from lengthy contracts.
- Have confidence that a hands-on professional will complete the task
What do you need today? What are your requirements for the coming 6 – 12 months?
- Facility evaluation
- Develop a new concept
- Product & equipment sourcing
- Treatment Menu creation
- Launch your wellness class schedule with descriptions
- Train staff in 5-star customer service
- Treatment evaluation & protocols
- Spa Manager/Spa Director on vacation and you require a short term fill-in?
- Mystery shopper
- New as a Spa Manager? Get tips navigating the road of big business with all its financial demands mixed with staff matters. I will provide you a strategy to take you forward and allow you to sleep at night.