Drinking water is a non-negotiable in the Ageless Wellness Lifestyle Method. Your physical and mental health and wellness depends on this. You need to drink sufficient liquids daily.
You must hydrate -it’s critical for good health and often overlooked.
This sounds so simple = to drink enough water. In actuality, people don’t drink enough water. I’ve seen this in my practice for years. Many people aren’t aware of the value of hydration.
Don’t wait until you’re thirsty. You need to hydrate to enjoy your active lifestyle.
It helps boost energy.
Drink room temperature water equivalent of at least 6-8 glasses daily.
Foods also contain water. I’ll be discussing this in another article.
What you can do is to count glasses of tea – which is a favorite of mine for its healing properties. It’s a 2 for 1. If you’re into tea – then check out my playlist “Blessings of Drinking Tea” on my YouTube Channel.
Why Is Hydration Important? What’s the big deal?
- It regulates your body temperature. Your body loses water through sweat during physical activity and in hot environments.
- The body uses water to urinate and have bowel movements. Your urine should be fairly light and clear color.
- Water helps fight off illness.
- Water aids in cognitive function = your thinking processes.
- And it helps improve your mood.
- Dehydration may result in fatigue and confusion as well as anxiety.
Water Is Involved In Each Cell In Your Body
- 70% of your body is made up of water.
- Your brain is 80% water.
- Skin is 64% water.
- Even your bones have 31% water.
- Water is important for your skin, joints, metabolism, energy, and for your digestion.
The rule of how much to drink is: half your body weight in ounces of water throughout the day. If you weigh 160 pounds – then drink 80 ounces of water per day.
Make sure the water you’re drinking is coming from good sources.
Drink water in between your meals.
Check out the recipe for adding more flavor to your water. There’s so many of these types of water recipes. I’ve seen these offered at hotels worldwide as a welcome drink.
Drinking water and other liquids is a non-negotiable in the Ageless Wellness Lifestyle Method. And there are other specific lifestyle habits that I use and recommend daily to my clients.
If you’d like to upgrade your wellness lifestyle habits – I’m available for consultations. Link right here.
Are you ready for an upgrade of your wellness habits? Schedule a session with me. I share plenty of tips for healing as well as for stress reduction.